St. Anthony Grows its Legacy
On behalf of both Lang Nelson and Autumn Woods,
we are proud to announce the newest addition to the award winning Autumn Woods Campus.
That’s right, Lang Nelson is excited to announce that we have officially named our new St. Anthony AL community. The Assisted Living community to join the current Autumn Woods campus will be named The Legacy of St. Anthony. We believe this names fits well with the history of St. Anthony and will allow all to leave their mark in this historically rich community.
The Legacy of St. Anthony Assisted Living community will be the newest community added to the Lang Nelson family of award winning rental communities. Assisted Living Communities is a large portion of Lang Nelson’s business and it is the company’s commitment to provide quality living environments that enhance the lives of its residents’ physically, socially, and spiritually.
As one might imagine, much goes into planning a project of this magnitude. Though, it is both Lang Nelson and Autumn Woods’ passion and mission to ensure that it too becomes an award winning destination center for the greater St. Anthony area. However, some exciting dates to note…
- Waitlist registration is currently Open
- Groundbreaking scheduled for Late Summer 2012
- Temporary Legacy Sales Office Open Fall 2012
- Hiring Fall 2012
- Reserving your favorite unit late fall/ winter 2012- Winter 2013
- Staff training to begin winter 2013
- Programming begins Spring 2013
- Move-in’s scheduled Spring/ Summer 2013
For immediate waitlist reservations, please contact the current Autumn Woods Office.
Stop in or Call Today!
(612) 781-8301 or email us at Autumn@lanel.com
2600 Kenzie Terrace
St. Anthony, MN. 55418